Akshara Haasan Height, Weight, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Biography, Facts: Akshara Haasan is an Indian film actress and assistant director. She was born on 12 October 1991 in Chennai, Tamil Nadu and she is the daughter of veteran actors Kamal Haasan and Sarika Thakur, and the younger sister of Shruti Haasan. Akshara has worked as an assistant director to Rahul Dholakia on the 2010 film Society starring her mother Sarika. She made her acting debut in Hindi film with the comedy-drama Shamitabh in 2015, and later she appeared in family film Laali Ki Shaadi Mein Laddoo Deewana (2017). She made her Tamil debut in Vivegam in 2017.
Haasan is an atheist. Although, she agrees with Buddhism and describes it as a way of life and in an individual’s way of life.
Akshara Haasan Basic Personal Info
|Born Name||Akshara Hassan|
|Nick Name||Not Known|
|Profession/Occupation||Actress, Assistant Director|
|Date of Birth||12 October 1991 (26 Years)|
|Birth Place||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Race / Ethnicity||-|
|Language Known||Tamil, Hindi. English|
|Debut Movie||Hindi- Shamitabh (2015)
Tamil- Vivegam (2017)
Akshara Haasan Education
|School||Abacus Montessori School, Chennai
Lady Andal, Chennai
Beacon High School, Mumbai
Indus International High School
|Mother||Sarika Haasan (Actress)|
|Father||Kamal Haasan (Actor, Filmmaker)|
|Sibling||Sister- Shruti Haasan (Elder, Actress)|
|Girlfriend/Boyfriend Dated||Tanuj Virwani (Actor)
Vivaan Shah (Actor)
Akshara Haasan Height, Weight, Physical Stats
|Height||165 cm- in cms
1.65 m-in meters
5’5”-in feet inches
117 lbs-in Pounds
|Body Measurements||33B- Chest/Bra
27 inches- Waist
33 inches- Biceps/Hips
|Favorite Film||Bollywood- Parzania, Club 60, RaajTilak, Chachi 420,
|Favorite Color||Black, Navy Blue|
|Favorite Actor||Leonardo DiCaprio, Tom Hank, Jim Carrey|
|Favorite Actress||Audrey Hepburn, Deepika Padukone|
Hobbies, Likes & Dislikes
Controversies & Interesting Facts
- During trailer launch event of the film Shamitabh in 2015, she suffered an embarrassing wardrobe malfunction.
- During a promotional event for Laali Ki Shaadi Mein Laddoo Deewana, she got angry at the entire team and media as she felt that promotional strategy wasn’t done in the right way.
- She started dancing when I was eight, learning jazz in Chennai. Then she moved to Latin ballroom – cha cha, salsa, jive, hip-hop, and ballet. She is also trained for a year in two classical styles as well – Bharatanatyam and Kuchipudi
- There was a report that Akshara has changed her religion and turned into Buddhism. So, she took her Twitter to clarify that she is still atheist. Although she agrees with Buddhism and describes it as “a way of life and in an individual’s way of life.
- Haasan has worked as an assistant director to Rahul Dholakia on the 2010 film Society starring her mother Sarika.
- During her stint as an assistant director, she rejected opportunities to feature as an actress, notably turning down an offer to work in Mani Ratnam’s Kadal.
- She is a huge fan of Michael Jackson and considers him as her inspiration.
|Phone Number||Not Share Publicly|
|Mobile Number||Not Share Publicly|
Social Media Profile